Xbox 360 players can take advantage of a new week-long sale that kicked off today on the Xbox Live marketplace.
The Xbox Ultimate Game Sale which was announced a few days ago has officially kicked off and will feature both week-long deals on certain titles and new flash deals for a rotating series of games every day.
The sale technically started yesterday with the quiet activation of the week-long deals that will last for the entirety of the sale week (July 1-July 8) the full list of which can be seen below:
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway ($4.99, regularly $29.99)
- Far Cry Instincts Predator ($4.99, regularly $19.99)
- Crysis ($4.99, regularly $19.99)
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 ($4.99, regularly $14.99)
- WWE '13 ($14.99, regularly $59.99)
- Mass Effect ($4.99, regularly $14.99)
- Prey ($2.99, regularly $19.99)
- Bulletstorm ($4.99, regularly $19.99)
- Perfect Dark Zero ($2.99, regularly $14.99)
- Dragon Age Origins ($4.99, regularly $14.99)
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga ($4.99, regularly $29.99)
And, for today (July 2) only, the following games are also on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed III ($14.99, regularly $39.99)
- Borderlands 2 ($9.99, regularly $39.99)
- Far Cry 3 ($19.99, regularly $59.99)
- Max Payne 3 ($9.99, regularly $39.99)
More daily deals with be announced throughout the week so if you’ve been hankering to give games like Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Judgment, Left 4 Dead 2, or Bioshock Infinite a try, keep your eyes on the Xbox Live marketplace over the next couple days.