Join the musical adventure with the Hero of time in Hyrule.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert series has announced new tour dates for the U.S. and Europe for the 2015 worldwide tour of “Master Quest.” Due to popular demand, a New York tour date has been announced at Barclays Center which will feature a special event at the Nintendo World store in New York City, as well as other cities in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions of the U.S. and additional locations in Europe.
Featuring brand new music and visuals, including pieces from the recently remastered The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and the addition of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, the concert series will maintain the beloved experience fans have come to expect while remaining the ultimate Zelda experience currently available to fans. “Master Quest” has already embarked on its world tour with much acclaim in the U.S. and Japan, and is set to make its next stops across Canada and Europe. Based on one of the most popular and beloved video game series of all time, the tour features live orchestral performances of music from Nintendo’s classic The Legend of Zelda franchise. The newly announced dates include:
- Durham, Durham Performing Arts Center; September 10
- St. Louis, Powell Hall; September 11, September 12, September 13
- Philadelphia, Mann Center; September 18
- Providence, Providence Performing Arts Center; September 25
- Chicago, Auditorium Theatre; October 1
- Indianapolis, Old National Centre; October 2
- Milwaukee, Milwaukee Theatre; October 3
- New York, Barclays Center; October 13
- Salt Lake City, Abravanel Hall; October 15
- Hamburg, O2 World; November 8
- Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall; November 11
- Brussels, Palais 12; November 12
- Madrid, Palacio Vista Alegre; November 13
- Barcelona, Auditori Forum; November 14
- Rome, Auditorium Conciliazione; November 15
- Zurich, Hallenstadion; November 21
- Dublin, Convention Centre; November 22
The name Symphony of the Goddesses refers not only to the concert program but also to the four-movement symphony, recounting the classic storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The performance will also highlight orchestral renditions of music from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Concerts will be performed by full orchestra and choir in world class venues throughout the world.
“At the nexus of culture and entertainment, the New York show at Barclays Center just makes sense for the Zelda Symphony,” said Jason Michael Paul, President of Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc. “We want to be able to bring the ultimate Zelda experience to as many fans as possible worldwide, and with this New York show and Nintendo World store special event, we really believe we’ll be able to reach many of those fans in a city that already embraces music and games. Fans at the Nintendo World store will get treated to an ocarina demo with David Ramos, cosplay by Li Kovacs, and a live musical performance – a small taste of what awaits them at the full concert experience.”
Guests will enjoy their favorite moments from the series, carefully and beautifully timed with a gorgeous orchestral score. The concert is a festive experience for all walks of fans, many of which attend “cosplaying” as their favorite characters.