SnapPower Charger Review
Gone are the days of being limited to the standard 2 or 3 pronged outlets - finally someone's found a way to design charger outlet's with state of the art electronics in mind, thanks to SnapPower chargers.
SnapPower's new charger idea is so simple and practical that it's amazing that no one's thought of it until now. This new groundbreaking outlet plate cover integrates a USB charging port with a standard outlet cover plate by adding it to the bottom. The charger is easy to install, sleek looking and energy efficient, designed with safety in mind. The SnapPower charger helps leave your outlets free for use and you won't need to deal with cumbersome charging blocks take up way too much space. They’re also designed to nicely blend in with your home's decor and just about anyone with a screw driver can install them in only seconds.
* Installs in just seconds, covering any standard outlet.
* 1-amp USB charger, built into its outlet cover plate.
* You don't have to deal with wiring or batteries. Just bring your screwdriver.
* Charges all USB device including tablets, phablets, phones, phablets and more, eliminating the need for bulky wall chargers.
* It's a great solution for renters because it provides a convenient wall charging option and you don't need to ask the management's permission to install it. Even better, you can take with you when you move - just pop it off and put the old charger cover plate back on. Since you're not buying an USB outlet and installing it permanently, you can simply unscrew the plate and move it anywhere you want in your home.
Hassle Free Installation
The ease of installation is one of the key advantages of this creative USB charger is that there's no wiring required. You're handy screwdriver in hand, installing the SnapPower charger is as easy as this; turn the power to the outlet off and remover the cover plate; insert the SnapPower charger plate over the outlet; secure the screws and you're done. It just doesn't get easier than that.
Available Styles and Pricing
The SnapPower charger plates are available in two attractive outlet styles, duplex and decor that will fit in with any decor. The chargers are available in single ($20), 2 ($38), 3 ($54), 5 ($85) and 10 ($160) packs, in colors that include ivory, light almond and white.
Jeremy Smith, the creator of the SnapPower USB charging outlet cover plate, was also the creator of the Guidelights, another innovative electrical outlet cover. Guidelights serve a dual purpose as well - it's an outlet cover with built in guide/night light built in at the bottom. It's obvious that this imaginative electrician/entrepreneur understand human necessities when it comes to technology and has managed to come up with awesome inventions that suit those needs. In the process, he's also managed to streamline today's device charging process. What could be more convenient than an outlet cover plate that's been transformed into a USB charger? What a great idea!