Free food and free promos. That's the way Future US and Bethesda plan to promote The Elder Scrolls Online at various College campuses and video game trade shows across the United States.
Let me start by saying: Elder Scrolls Online Food Truck. Let that sink in for a moment. Future US and Bethesda Softworks are bringing the Elder Scrolls Food Truck to a variety of places over the coming year. Free food and give-aways is what the truck has in store for you if you’re lucky enough to be in the location of the truck as well as early enough to get the give-away. For the most part the truck will be making stops at various video game trade shows. It does plan to stop a couple of colleges along the way as well. The Elder Scrolls Online Food Truck Tour App will be accompanying the truck where Facebook users can find the location of the truck and view pictures from the events.
Here is listing of the stops the truck is scheduled to make.
- SXSW 2013 - Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East -Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst -Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University -East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado -Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona -Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 -Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International -San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime -Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles -Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley-Berkeley, California (October 4)
"We are extremely pleased to be working with Bethesda again on another experiential program for the Elder Scrolls franchise," said Rachelle Considine, President of Future US. "We look forward to building upon the momentum we established last year by expanding this year's tour to include 5 consumer events and 6 college campuses nationwide."