Switch the Dragon!
The Nintendo Switch console features unique controls that enable developers to think outside of the box when developing games for the platform and DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch has taken full advantage of the Nintendo Switch’s controls. DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch features the following modes:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2
- Handheld Mode: Take DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
Players will also be able to use the Joy-Con controller to execute some of the most famous and powerful super-moves from the Dragon Ball universe by mimicking the motion of Kamehamehas, Spirit Bombs, Special Beam Cannon, and more!
Get ready to go Super Saiyan, DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch is quickly approaching its September 22, 2017 launch date in the Americas for the Nintendo Switch!