505 Games and Roll7 Release first content update.
Laser League is the arcade-style multiplayer action sport of the future from indie publisher 505 Games and BAFTA award-winning development studio Roll7 - now available in Early Access on Steam for PC. The game will receive its first content update today, expanding the laser mayhem experience! This update includes a new stadium with 4 new maps, 2 new teams, 2 new power ups and 3 additional maps for the original arenas.
Introducing a new location in Doha, the modern and impressive Al Shama Stadium, home to two of the region’s most formidable teams - the Falcons and the Cobras.
A cool blue oasis in the harsh desert, Al Shama stadium's Laser maps flow like water, with intricate, constantly morphing designs that require perpetual movement in order to survive.
- CHEVRON: Restrictive. Requires constant movement
- VEXATION: Complex. Breaks into regions
- SLINGSHOT: Dynamic. Dangerous long lasers
- SINGULARITY: Centric. Centre domination is key.
Teams playing in Al Shama will eperience the effects of 2 new powerups:
- Stun, which briefly downs the opposing team.
- Lockdown, which prevents one team from wall wrapping!
But this is not all, as the original arenas also see new maps added:
- [Empire Campus] WRAPGAME: Tactical. Wall wrapping is key.
- [Geng Hao Megaplex] CROSSFIRE: Shred. Long spinning lasers.
- [SilverTip Arena] TURBINE: Locomotive. Kinetic domination of space.