It's Pokemon, with guns!
Palworld, an open-world monster-collection game developed by Pocketpair is scheduled to release worldwide into Steam Early Access in January 2024.
The developer Pocketpair has also revealed a new trailer at Summer Game Fest that introduces a variety of Pals, new battle scenes, and new information, along with the release date announcement.
“Palworld” is a multiplayer open-world survival craft monster-collection game that is set in a world where mysterious monsters “Pal” inhabit.
In Palworld, you will meet a variety of Pals, and what to do with them is entirely up to you. Capturing them, raising them, fighting with them, forcing them to work, selling them off, slaughtering them for food; you can do many activities with Pals in the vast world of Palworld.
The newest trailer introduces:
• Mysterious girls standing in the player’s way
• A hellfire beast Pal shaking and scorching the earth
• Mysterious stone statues with the shape of Anubis found in desert
• Fighting against enormous mammoth-like Pals
• Capturing many Pals and forcing them to work at your base!